As usual I started to dance in an absolutely disproportionate to my physical condition.
Nobody in their right mind will be challenged in a long run without training (I went out 5-6 times for a total of ten hours, two months preceded the event). I thought
"I came to do the Cremona-Monte Marcello without working out, I'll once again ...."
In fact, there has been a very bad part of a crisis back after the fourth hour I managed to turn a good rhythm and I did 14 laps without stopping and I could do the 18 that I had set as a target if I could stay riding all six hours.
Almost 100 miles are a good distance off-road (at least for me) but I can not understand how Ed and aids the vult and company are capable of supporting four times the effort ........ and do not ever think I'll find out.
I can not wait to go to a final "run" with friends in Team me and my two hours of suffering for the rest 24 and up to 4 talk and spend some time with nice people and diverenti.
Photo Credits:-Milk-Ghid Menthos
0 comments:
Post a Comment