Tuesday, December 9, 2008

How Long Out Of Work From Spinal Fusion

SLOVAKIA

from traveling to Slovakia Presov more precisely, the Far East Slovakia what I was most impressed is the goodness and simplicity of the people, the purity of the green and beautiful places, where there is still unspoilt and mass tourism, where, fortunately, still has not set foot!

Slovakia is a country not known to be very rich and my way of thinking also quite neglected by the "rich" Europe! But maybe it's better that way because humility reigns!

The goodness of the lady I am staying is amazing! She speaks Slovak Italian but I understand each other perfectly! His smile says it all, his actions leave no doubt about what I want to understand! Ride and I strafoga of food! She is happy to meet me and I know her! Thanks to Marianna that means we have a chat about its history, the problems of post-war Soviet occupation and the days post jobs! The beauty of the person and the conversation can be summarized with the phrase with which it dismisses "When I was young I had the shop and the customers loved me because I was kind to everyone, one day came a guy and do not buy anything but told me that if one day he learned to play the violin would come back to me and would play the most beautiful and sweet song that exists to ripgarmi my goodness! "

is the best memory of his youth ... and my holiday! So much money!

0 comments:

Post a Comment